1. If you haven’t already downloaded, first download TurboMosaic for Windows by clicking “Free Download.”
2. Once the download has completed, you will have TurboMosaicWindowsSetup.exe
3. Double click TurboMosaicWindowsSetup.exe to start the installation.
4. You might be presented with a Windows dialog similar to the one shown below. Select Yes and proceed with the installation.
5. As the installation progresses, you might be asked to uninstall the older versions of TurboMosaic.
6. If you haven’t yet purchased TurboMosaic, it will run in limited trial mode. If you have already purchased it, here are instructions to activate your TurboMosaic license.
Questions or problems? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org