How to Make a Photo Mosaic Gift
Personalized photo mosaics make one of the best possible gifts for your loved ones.
But making a photo mosaic is difficult or expensive, right? — Wrong!
Anyone, a photo enthusiast or pro, can use TurboMosaic to make a fantastic photo mosaic from their pictures. It's DIY; no expertise or experience is needed to make a great looking photo mosaic — an image made from many smaller pictures.
Once you make a photo mosaic, you can print it on canvas, blanket, quilt, Christmas card, wall art, yearbook, or photo book and gift it to your loved ones!
Steps to Make a Photo Mosaic Canvas Gift
1. Open TurboMosaic and select a size for your photo mosaic. You can choose a size from a list of default sizes or create any custom size.
2. Select a picture to use as the main picture or the large picture, as shown in the screenshot below.
3. Crop this main picture for a good fit, as shown below. Here’re our recommendations for a good main picture.
4. Add smaller pictures that will be used to make the main picture. A large number of tile pictures would result in a great mosaic.
5. Generate mosaic as shown in the screenshot below — TurboMosaic will take a couple of minutes to create your mosaic.
6. Export your photo mosaic as a jpeg, png, or tiff image.
7. Print the exported photo mosaic using your favourite online printing service to a picture frame, canvas, or Christmas card.
Have more questions? Please email us at email@example.com