How to Make a Picture Made of Pictures
Have you ever seen an ultra-cool picture made of many pictures?
It's called a Photo Mosaic.
Did you wonder -
a. How easy or difficult is it to make one?
b. How expensive would it be?
c. Do you need an artist to design one for you?
Here's your answer - it's super easy, very affordable, and you can do it yourself!
This article will provide detailed step-by-step instructions to make a picture from several pictures.
What is a Picture of Pictures?
A picture of pictures is usually called a photo mosaic. When viewed from a distance, the big picture is prominent. In contrast, the individual smaller images show out distinctly when viewed from close up.
Steps to Make a Picture of Pictures:
Before we start making a picture made up of smaller pictures, please download and install TurboMosaic.
It takes less than a minute to download and complete the installation, and it's available for both Mac and Windows PC.
You can free download and install TurboMosaic from here.
Stuff you’ll need:
- A digital image, usually called the main picture, that you want to make using several pictures.
- A bunch of images that will be used to make the main picture.
- TurboMosaic installed on your Mac or Windows PC.
- A few minutes of your time!
1. Open TurboMosaic and start a new project.
2. Select a size for your picture of picture. This is the size that you intend to print the output on.
You can select a size from a preset list or set a custom size.
3. Select the picture that you want to make from other pictures. You might like to crop this picture to centre the focal object or person.
Here's a guide to selecting a good main picture.
4. Add pictures that will be used to make the picture of pictures.
Try to add as many pictures as you can.
5. Generate the picture of pictures using TurboMosaic.
6. Use Color Matching to make the output picture closely resemble the original main picture.
7. Export the Picture of Pictures to a JPEG that you can print, email, or share on social media.
Here's a video that demonstrates how to make a picture from pictures:
Different Questions, Same Answer!
We are often asked the same question in numerous different ways.
How to make -
- picture made of several pictures
- image created from smaller images
- picture out of tiny pictures
- a picture made up of smaller pictures
- big picture made up of little pictures
- one photo from multiple photos
- large picture made of smaller pictures
- How to get small photos to make one large photo?
The simple answer: you need to make a photo mosaic.
The good part is that you can quickly create a photo mosaic using TurboMosaic.
Besides photo mosaics, photo collages are another type of "pictures of pictures."
A Photo Collage is a photo of photos made by combining multiple images in various arrangements, such as a pile of pictures or a picture grid.
Anyone can quickly create photo collages using our TurboCollage software.
Learn more about making photo collages on the TurboCollage website.
Have more questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org